Netgear ReadyNAS 626X
6 Bays with Intel® Xeon® Quad-Core Server Processor
Odkaz na web výrobce: https://www.netgear.com/business/products/storage/readynas/RN626X.aspx#tab-features
The high-end, high performance NAS based on Intel® Xeon® Quad-Core Server Processor has built-in dual 10Gig and 1Gig Ethernet ports. ReadyNAS 626X delivers up to 20Gigabit per second throughput for file serving, offers backup, disaster recovery, and cloud options. It is the best-of-breed solution for modern small businesses.
ReadyNAS with its 5 levels of data protection protects your data against human error,catastrophic events and silent data corruption. 5 years warranty and next business day hardware replacement guarantee worry-free IT. And "ReadyCLOUD" personal cloud provides file sharing and sync without boundaries
Uncompromising performance, ideal for an office environment with up to 120 users in a desktop form factor.
- High-performance, file-server, backup, disaster recovery (DR) and storage virtualization with up to 132 TB of total storage.
- Powerful Quad-Core CPU enables processing intensive applications such as multimedia programs.
- Up to 72TB of capacity* and up to 132TB capacity with EDA500 expansion chassis.
- High quality metal enclosure design with LCD and 5-point touch buttons.
Available SKUs - možno objednat spolu s disky
Certification and Compatability | Vmware vSphere ESXi 6.0
- Intel D-1521 Quad Core 2.4GHz Xeon Server Processor
# of Bays
# of Users
Internal Maximum (assume 12TB hard drives)
Total Maximum Capacity with Expansion
Drive Types Supported
Hot Swappable Drives
eSATA Expansion Ports
Gigabit LAN Ports
10Gbps LAN Optical SFP+
10Gbps LAN Copper 10GBase-T
- One (1) USB3.0 ports front, Two (2) USB3.0 ports rear
- Internal 200W; input 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
Dimensions DxWxH (mm)
Cloud-discovery, Setup and Management
Data Protection with Unlimited Snapshots
Web-managed Replication for Disaster Recovery
iSCSI and Thin Provisioning
Single DLNA Server for Local and Remote Streaming
Pro více informací navštivte web výrobce.